How to build confidence , learnings from my experiences

 Hey guys!

Welcome to another blog

Today I shall try to help you out to buil upon your confidence .


I was a very under confident child , due to my family I would say . So many problems financial and all . I would not blame my family though , without wasting your time let's jump to the topic .


From being an under confident lad to a confident , tough guy . But how???



#1 imagination is powerful

If you are a hero in your imagination then probably you are a hero in your reality too you might not agree with me ,but from my experiences I have observed this!!

Tip: try to imagine yourself as powerful as you can . A warrior in a warzone


#2 words are more powerful 


Whatever you say to yourself 

Like 

"I am a bad guy or whatever " be very careful while choosing the right words for yourself those words  attached to your identity if they are positive and if they help you in growing then they are good if they limit you then try to get rid of them


#3 healthy diet and moderate exercise

This should not be explained


#4 real happiness

"Try to understand the real you and then everything will come into place"

#4- spirituality 


Believe in one god and worship him 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How did I overcome anxiety and depression?