How did I overcome anxiety and depression?


Hey guys!


Love to see you here!

In today's post I shall be telling you how did I became from a shy guy to a confident guy 

From an average student to an excellent student!

I myself wonder how all this happened?

 It all started from my school ,I am from a town of India where schools were not that great for students , especially the infrastructure , although I love my country but I don't like this thing about it!

The girls ratio is increasing now but before they didn't come to attend the institutes , the catch is that , the society never cared!

I grew shy ,weak and confidence less ,I could not close doors because of fear . 


I have been through so much recently

Break ups , lost friends ,and so many other things ,but I don't care about them now 

Lemme tell you the steps to forget your past , absorb learning out of it and have fun with your life


1- your imagination

Your imagination plays a major part in your reality! Where do you live?


The simple answer is YES! Your imagination


So be a warrior in your imagination who does not fear ! Full of arms and ammunition ! 


2- self talk

You must talk good and positive for yourself


3- being spiritual


You might not agree but without spirituality you can never really grow you might see growth but that would be temporary the permanent growth could be achieved through spirituality.

I know a wonderful yt channel for that 

Caution : they did not pay me to say this

Acharya Prashant

(Hindi and English both)


4- lord Krishna and family

For my success lord Krishna is the main factor ,and my family my mom my dad and my sister ,I love them all !! 


Bye bye take care and be in touch


@therajuniverse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to build confidence , learnings from my experiences